Thursday 20 February 2014

Missing my Brompton adventures

I haven't disappeared but I sadly admit that my Brompton adventures over the last fortnight have been non-existent.

There have been some decent enough excuses - weather, work, holiday etc. however I do feel guilty for not taking Sting for a spin and am certainly missing my wonderful yellow and black Brompton S6L.

I do have some plans for tomorrow and hope to get a few miles in the Strava bank and possibly will try to conquer one very steep local hill that is probably going to be the most challenging that I have attempted to date on my little fold-up bike.

I will let you know how I get on. Meanwhile, I am loving reading about the London Brompton Club adventures and hope to join them soon for a group ride.

I will not leave it so long next time. Keep in contact.

No comments:

Post a Comment