Monday 9 December 2013

London Brompton Club - Welcome to the Fold!


Welcome to the Fold!
After putting the finishing touches to my last blog post I thought I would introduce myself on the Facebook Group page of the London Brompton Club (LBC).

I was pleasantly suprised with the immediate response and welcoming tones - they all sounded very friendly. There was some amusement that I had titled my blog 'Bee-Brompton' and had gone for the yellow and black colour combination for my Brompton S6L B-spoke build. The reason is that there is quite a legendary member of the Club who goes by the name of Bumble B. I was aware of Bumble B beforehand - indeed it was his website and that of 'My Orange Brompton' that got me interested in creating my own blog and recording my future adventures.

I thoroughly recommend both blogs as they are great reading, especially if you are considering investing in a Brompton bike (like me!):
I am discovering more good ones all the time but these are still my favourite.

Hopefully in the New Year I will meet the legendary Bumble B and Mr O and ride with them and the London Brompton Club. Meanwhile I will be following all their exploits via Twitter, their blogs and the Club website: http://www.londonbromptonclub.com/ and dreaming of the day when I get my own 'Brompton Stallion'.

One day I might even get a mention as one of the Club's featured blogs, something to aspire towards.

No comments:

Post a Comment