Friday 27 December 2013

No bike yet but some new pedals from Santa

No sign of my Brompton S6L yet. Been about 6 weeks from the date of my original order so I am hoping not too much longer now.

I am enjoying following the London Brompton Club and all their adventures documented on Twitter and Facebook, albeit it is making the wait for my Brompton that little more frustrating.

So no bike but I was lucky enough to receive some nice shiny pedals from Santa. I have always been a fan of clip in pedals and felt it must be my first upgrade. I found some Shimano XT pedals from Evans Cycles (buying the OE - 'original equipment' version, saved me a few pounds).

Shimano XT pedals  - first upgrade for my Brompton S6L
I am also looking at some Shimano MTB shoes (MT34), which appear to be a good hard-wearing leisure / trail shoe that are built for comfort and durability. They are also more suited for walking and better than my current MTB shoes, which I will continue to use for off-road adventures.

I hope to be back soon providing more news about the delivery of my Brompton S6L and further planned upgrades and accessories.

No comments:

Post a Comment